Landlords & Property Owners

When it comes to safeguarding your home and belongings, you can insure the building and its contents, or you may choose to just insure one or the other, depending on your living arrangements.

Most people understand that the total loss of their home would have a catastrophic impact both financially and personally for them and their family, though many do not consider the true cost of replacement of their home and all their belongings, the differences between cover offered by various insurers, or the actual meaning of all the special words and fine print within the policy.

Those who are renting still need to ensure that their belongings are covered in the event of loss by disaster or theft, as your Landlord’s insurance will not cover you.

Landlords Insurance, much like Home & Contents Insurance, covers the building, fixtures and fittings and/or contents of your investment property if furnished, along with specific risks associated with letting. These may include malicious damage by tenants, rental default, theft by tenant.

By entrusting ii-A to manage your property insurance you gain a dedicated broker, claims manager and administrative team, who are always here to find the most suitable and competitive coverage for your particular situation and manage any claims that may arise on your behalf, and with your best interests in mind.

Contact ii-A today for your free no-obligation quotation on 1300 00 2481 or

Contact ii-A today for your free no-obligation quotation on 1300 00 2481 or