Landlords Insurance Claim
Please contact ii-A as soon as possible to receive your claim form.
There are number of steps which must be taken immediately:
- Report the incident to ii-A by telephone 1300 00 2481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, wherever practicable, within 24 hours of the incident
Regardless of whether or not the claim has been reported or a loss assessor appointed, you must immediately do whatever is necessary to prevent further losses. For Example:
- Call the fire brigade, ambulance, police or other appropriate emergency services
- Remove property which is exposed to further loss or damage to a more secure place, if possible
- Whatever the circumstance of the incident, DO NOT ADMIN LIABILITY EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU ARE AT FAULT. By doing it, you may prejudice your claim.
- If you have a managing agent for your Property, please connect us via email so we can request all the necessary particulars from them directly to speed up the process for you.
Actions Speak Louder than Words